Thursday, September 18, 2008

IM ALIVE IN TEXAS

!~!~TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS !~!~
Well we made it safe and sound . Horses Dogs and all, The place is very nice and the horses are even nicer. I find myself having no time at all for the computer, yet GRANTED it wouldn't work anyhow since are Internet isn't up yet!~ So those of you who are concerned (HINT CHELSEY) LOL!~ I am alive and well !~! LOL . I miss you all like crazy!~!~ I am as we speak in Oklahoma City to the heritage sale so all my lil barrel girls YOU CALL me for a prospect and JUDD KEARL will buy it !~!~ Hope all is well in Utah!~ Love your guts, hope to see ya soon !~! Come see me:)

2 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Good Hell its about freakin time you let us know that you are alive!!! Im glad you like it but we all miss you, Have fun in Oklahoma

Unknown said...

So glad you made it safe and sound!I love the pictures of the house it is beautiful.