Friday, October 3, 2008

HUBBY TAG

Husband Tag!!!
1. Where did you meet? BLIND DATE
2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 MTHS
3. How long have you been married? ALMOST 4 years .
4.What is your favorite feature of your husband? LOTS of things , mostly his eyes and funny personality .
5. What is your favorite quality of him? I love his knowlege of horses and he always takes care of me, he has never once tried to change me for the person I am and that means a lot to me .
6. Does he have a nickname for you? VELVET , BISCUIT
7. What is his favorite color? RED
8. What is his favorite food? Steak and potatoe salade, his moms cheese cake
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. Where was your first kiss? Um my house
11. Favorite thing to do as a couple?WE BOTH LOVE HORSES , we try to plan every day around a horse full filled day .
12. Do you have children? DOGS AND HORSES
11. Does he have a hidden Talent? He can cook , which is good since i dont :)
14. How old is he? 30
15. Who said I love you first? He did !
.16. Favorite music? Old old country, Chris Daughtery , Cher , LOL..

2 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

OH THANK GOD! We finally got the HOUSE!!! now we have got to move and decorate!! AND DAMN you your in TEXAS I need you to Decorate!

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

how cute - I loved finding out more about Jimmy.