Sunday, November 30, 2008

NOVEMBER RECAP




A LOT HAS HAPPENED since my last post, Louise and Jim came to see us , it was SO nice to see them wish they would have stayed a little longer . We went to the Alamo and River walk and toured TEXAS .. LOL ... I also went to a barrel race . IM SO PROUD of Diesel .. He was a GREAT boy and did so well Im so thrilled to have him here with me, I cant believe it was the same horse I ran at Salina . I also got my Mr . Fearless Fame here, hes the best boy I could ever want I love him so much already , he better make a good barrel horse cause hes TOUCHED my heart .. Thanks to Cody Hyde hes a Barrel Turning FOOL ...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone, boy was that hard to not be with the family, we missed EVERYONE so bad and we just tried to stay positive, and THANKFUL for all that we are blessed with. I will be attending a Ed Wright Clinic this month with Diesel, my mom will be flying down to come watch and Im happy Jimmy will be able to attend this one with me . Jimmy will be leaving to go to New Mexico this week . It will be weird to be here a lone, but I may have some free time for my Christmas tree.

5 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

Well I am happy to hear all went well with Diesel and you are happy with Chubby!! I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas, so is Jimmy going to be gone on his Birthday? Did you get you Seabuck in the mail yet? Well I hope all goes well @ the Clinic for you and Diesel I know I am way excited to go with Harley! Thanks for telling me how much it helped you!! Love the new background

Mom said...

We enjoyed the visit so very much! Love the blog and love you guys!!!
Hurry up Christmas@!!

Hardman said...

Hey yo yo..I very dislike the text about the beatiful night in Texas and the tempature above 75....YOU SUCK!!! Have you told mama about the clinic yet? She will kill you and mil...its great. Glad you having fun!! When do you come for xmas?

~Diston's~ said...

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY~

The Nilsons said...

You guys have your hands full with your horses and dogs!! :-)
Mary
marynilson@gmail.com