Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BIG WEEKEND ....

We have a BIG weekend a head of us !~ My mom flew in today, I was so HAPPY to see her, and it will be so nice to have her here. Then Friday we will be headed to the TOP of Texas , to the ED WRIGHT clinic. We wanna WISH Jim and Louise and gang GOOD LUCK at PLAY DAY !~! And good luck to all are CHARIOT FRIENDS who have started and is starting this weekend !~! Its gonna be a diffrent lifestyle without it ... I hope everyone has Sound horses and safe TRIPS ... Then on the 13th its my FATHERS BIRTHDAY ... My father deserves a GREAT day for his BIRTHDAY Then we will be getting the place ready to leave NEXT FRIDAY to come home for a week for the HOLIDAYS ... The break is very much needed , and I cant wait to see my FAMILY AND FRIENDS ... Hopefully I will update between now and then but if I dont you know its due to the BUSY WEEK....

6 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

ve fun @ the Clinic!! WOW I did not know the Chariots start this weekend, we might have to go see them I am running barrels in south jordan tomorrow! do they still start @ 1:00

Hardman said...

Have fun with Mama Navee there!! And at the clinic! See you when you get home, I cant belive its almost here!!

Mom said...

Good luck with Diesel at the Clinic - wish I was there to see - I know you will be great!
See ya' next Friday

Hardman said...

I CANT BELIVE YOU TRIED TO KILL POOR NAVEE...YOU NEED A NEW FLOOR!!

crazycranefamily said...

I am slightly frightened to come and visit you now. I have a tendency to be a clutz. You better remove all dog dishes if I do make it down there.
Hope Navee is doing better.

~Diston's~ said...

Congrats on the WIN today!!!