Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy Holidays to all my family and friends. Christmas flew as usual , it was so great . The WII was a HUGE hit at the Vernon's all Christmas week , and the Padgett Christmas Eve party was really fun . I was so not excited to head home and leave everyone again , But I had my friends Clint and Meka flying back with us . Which made it a lot easier. They were here until Dec. 30 and we all had a blast. Now New Years flew right past us and were starting 2009 . Early this am we had are first baby , yep he wasn't due til the tenth but we had are own Lil surprise this morning . Hes a Teller Cartel / Yeah I Fly (Strawfly Special mare). The season has already started, I was so nervous , but now with this first baby being easy and healthy eased my mind that not all the deliveries will be stressful . Wish us luck the next 3 mths are gonna be crazy , I'm sure JUST like the Holidays they will FLY BY.

1 comment:

~Diston's~ said...

I want pictures of that new baby! So I am way bummed that we never got to visit you guys, the freaking weather was crazy the whole time you guys were home. Oh well I guess.. That just gives us even more of a reason to come visit you guys soon!
Hope your New Years was great!