Saturday, January 10, 2009

OH BOYS !~


<--THIS IS SPIRIT
BEANO ON 244 she dont have a name yet .


FRANKO on 250 ~



WELL ....Jimmy didnt get to race , what a bummer he was excited since he don't know when or if he could go back this year. The track was to crappy and things just didn't work out, I'm glade he got to see his grandparents though that was so important!~ While Jimmy was gone the boys and I had a fun two days , today we tested to see if the Recip mares were BROKE , ALL BEANO's idea but I was having a blast to say the least ! We just got 20 new Recip mares in this week , a Recip mare is like a Sergeant mother and Carry's the baby for are good mares , well when these mares come here we KNOW NOTHING about them no papers no nothing, most of them are rank mean horses , but seems to me we got ugly nice ones . Well Beano is all about riding so he just thought it would be SO fun to see if any of them were nice. Here's a few pictures!~


2 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I feel kinda sorry for those helpers of yours, I can only imagine all the shit you give them. I bet they LOVE you though!!

crazycranefamily said...

Give those horses NAMES. How would you like to be 30,059,058,573,349?
You need to post a picture of your milkin mamma Jo!