Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 MORE DAYS


Four more days and Jimmy will be flying out to TEXAS . He leaves Sunday morning and I feel like we have nothing ready !~! I put the house up for rent on KSL and started to make flyer's, I fear for what the next two weeks well be like, but I'm sure it will fly by so fast I wont even have to really worry . I hope to find a nice person or couple to rent the house, start getting packed, clean up my BURNT yard,finish my 2 week notice up, get horses and dogs packed, and get all the quirks of MOVING worked out !~ ANY ADVICE!~!

4 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

do you know how much you are asking for rent yet?
I am so sad that you are really leaving I didnt think you would actually do it. but you will have a blast,

Runfast said...

Everything will be great! Tell Jimmy we said to have a safe trip!

Natalie said...

Things are great... Just busy as ever... I never feel like I am home!! I would say anything that you are close to being out of stock up from south valley, cause I don't know how much things are or if they are pretty competitive in pricing... Anyhow.. you shouldn't have any problems renting out your home. How exciting... I am alittle bit jealous of you right now... I would love to move out of state..

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

congratulations! That will be so much fun, but a definate change. I'm glad you have a blog - look us up when you're missing Utah.

Lacy, Andy, and Jarett Schumann