Wednesday, August 27, 2008

~!New House!~ Best Friends ~!







So with everything going on, Chelsey Danica and Misty and I went to dinner at Taggarts, I'm going to miss are lil POW WOWS and miss seeing these guys and all there babies, with Mindi just having her second and Chelsey with two and Danica having one and Misty at 6mths along they have all turned into the cutest mothers in Coalville . I admire Danica's strength for the reason being she was having contractions THE WHOLE time during dinner, and thought they were not the real ones, (I'm so new to all this) SCARED me to DEATH . !~ As we dropped me off in Henefer Chelsey KNEW she needed to go to the hospital!~ Needless to say Danica gave birth to her lil one this am. I wont steal her thunder and Ill let her post the great news and details.!` Last night as we were chatting my husband in Texas sent me a few photos of the home in Texas, I'M THRILLED !~ It looks so nice and new and clean . Cant wait to go decorate !~ Thanks to my girls for a VERY fun night and I cant wait to tell Danica's lil one the story !~!

5 comments:

Hardman said...

NICE!!!!!!!! i wanna live there...if i dont eat from now till when u leave..maybe i can fit in your suit case...i will miss Wabby Waldo

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

That sounds like fun. I saw the cute picture of you guys on Chelsey's blog. It sounds like you had a great time! When you guys get settled in you'll have to have a little Jimmy Jr. to keep up with the girls!!! J/K - Good luck in Texas, the house looks awesome.

~Diston's~ said...

I can't not believe it.. It's your last day of work its getting closer and closer that your going to be heading to Texas.. I don't know which day I am heading down yet but I will call you and stop by and say HI @ least just incase you don't head to Panguitch

Natalie said...

That looks so nice!! I still wish I was moving with you.. I want some new scenery..

Maclaine & Sara said...

Wow..it looks so nice. Be sure to keep in touch! :)