Friday, August 22, 2008

~!DIESEL!~




Here's my new pony Diesel, Poor bugger hasn't had the best of care but he's helped me realize how IMPORTANT the day by day care is and how it can really effect a horse. It sickens me to think that there is horses out there without this . With the push and help from Big Jim , Diesel has came into my life !~ My goal for this month with him is to help him regain the trust for humans and get him all better . I ran him at the XBA last weekend and granted we DID not have pretty patterns and have a lot to work on, but we can home with $500.00 cowboy boots and two runs under us !~ This was a hard barrel race for me to go to with out Fame . Fame was a MONSTER in that pen and loved every chance he got to run there, the new guy helped me stay busy and keep my mind of things. Thanks to South Valley and his 40 min dental work he has started eating like a champ . Lets hope he gains weight by the minute . The top pictures are the day we got him and ill post pictures as he progresses.

1 comment:

Hamilton Clan said...

Hey ChaBlee! I don't know much about horses but best of luck with this new one! Texas?? How fun!!! You guys will have a blast. Good to hear from ya, hope all the moving and adjusting and everything go great for you!