Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BUSY MONTH


This last month has been so busy , I find myself just planning month by month instead of day by day . In the last month I lost my great horse Seekin Fame N Fourtune . This has been the hardest thing to face, with Fame and I just coming together to make a great team it has broke my heart . A big thanks to George and Judy Weldon for this oppurtunity, Im blessed to have them as friends. "Great horses give good riders a chance to become great horsemen" Sharon Camarillo . THANKS FAME !~!


On top of that my husband has received a job offer in TEXAS, so he has flew out once and we will be flying down over and back tomorrow, we will know this weekend what the next few days will be like . Im so excited and SO nervous all the same , this is the reason for the BLOG !~! Gotta stay in touch with my homies!~ Thank goodness fair week is over , I put on the Summit County Barrel Bash and we had 100 entries. And I also packed the flags in the rodeo and parade , and this Friday I will be once again competing in the XBA barrel race . WELCOME to my crazy horse full filled life. At this event I will be riding Tomeroy and my new addition which we purchased this last Sunday Diesel .

3 comments:

Hardman said...

Vera what the hell!!! You did it..nice pics...tell Jimmy he is gay!!!
love ya
lacy

Mom said...

Love your blog, and love you, too!!!
My MIND says I am so excited for your change, my HEART says you will be too damn far away!!!
Love you both,
Mom

Natalie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your horse!! That stinks!!